We have collaborated with the talented photographer, UA, to bring you the AFREADA Photo-Story Competition!
It’s simple. Above, is a striking photograph of a young girl…
Make up her story.
For the next couple of weeks, we’re inviting writers to spend some time with this image – take it to work, invite it out to dinner, stare at it for as long as it takes to get those creative juices flowing – then write and submit a Flash Fiction piece for the chance to win £100!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 6th December (Our 1st Birthday! Woop Woop!) and shortlisted stories will be featured in AFREADA in 2017.
There are no rules (OK, that’s a lie, please see submission guidelines below), there are no limits, go wherever your imagination takes you.
Good luck and we look forward to reading your work!
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com as Microsoft Word attachments.
- Please put “AFREADA Photo-Story Competition – Your Full Name” in the subject line.
- Entries must be no more than 500 words.
- In the body of the email, please include your contact details, social media handles and a short bio (100 words max).
- Deadline: Sunday 27th November. 23.59 GMT.
Any questions, let us know in the comments!